"The first three are my favourite for vintage shopping in the Marais," says Khoo.
- Coiffeur Vintage, 32 Rue de Rosiers, 75004 Paris
- Free 'P' Star, 8 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie 75004 Paris
- Fripes Star, 1 Rue de la Verrerie 75004 Paris
- Vide grenier (literally means "emptying one's attic") is the French version of a car boot sale (minus the car). I love hunting and haggling for a bargain. I got the dress you see me wearing in the first episode of The Little Paris Kitchen at a vide grenier. There's a handy iPhone app, Brocabrac, which lists all the vide grenier and antique markets in France. It's updated on a weekly basis and you can search by city or French region. For the moment it is only available in French.
- Colette, 213 Rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, but mainly for window shopping (as it's quite pricey).