- FOR THE PANCAKES:
- 100g/3½oz plain flour
- Pinch baking powder
- 2 free-range eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of milk
- Handful fresh chives, chopped
- 100g/3½oz tinned salmon, drained
- Oil for frying
- TO SERVE:
- 100ml/3½fl oz double cream
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Handful fresh dill, to garnish
- In a bowl, mix together the plain flour, baking powder, eggs, salt, milk, chives and salmon.
- Heat a frying pan with the oil. Fry the pancakes in rounds measuring around one tablespoon for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Mix together the cream and lemon juice and stir. Leave for ten minutes until it turns into soured cream.
- Serve the pancakes with the soured cream and top with the dill.
For a tasty alternative to soured cream, use cream cheese. Add a pinch of chilli for a bit of spice.