- 450g (14oz) fresh strawberries
- 50-75g (1¾-2½oz) caster sugar, to taste (this will depend on the sweetness of your strawberries)
- 250ml (8fl oz) vanilla yoghurt
- 6 individual heart-shaped silicone moulds or a baking tin with 6 heart-shaped holes
- Hull and roughly chop the strawberries. Put them in the bowl of a food processor or a blender and add the sugar. Process until blended and smooth.
- Half-fill each mould with the strawberry purée. Transfer to the freezer for about 30 minutes, until part-frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and carefully add a layer of the vanilla yoghurt. Return to the freezer for a further 3-4 hours, until completely solid.
- When ready to serve, dip the moulds in hot water for a few seconds to loosen the iced hearts and serve immediately.