- 4 ripe kiwi fruit
- 3-5tbsp runny honey, to taste
- A drop of green food colouring (optional)
- 6 small freezer-proof moulds (such as silicone mini cupcake moulds or foil petit four cases)
- Peel the kiwi fruit and chop the flesh into chunks.
- Put in the bowl of a food processor or a blender and adding the honey a little at a time, blend and taste - depending on the sweetness of the kiwis you may not need to use all of it.
- Pour the mixture into the moulds and carefully transfer to the freezer. Freeze for 4-6 hours, until completely solid.
- When ready to serve, dip the moulds in hot water for a few seconds to loosen the frozen tartlets and serve immediately.