- Olive oil
- 3tbsp chopped herbs (use a mixture of parsley, basil and thyme)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 large bream or two smaller fish, gutted and scaled
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 unwaxed lemon
- Heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6). Brush a roasting tin with a little oil. Combine the herbs, garlic and 2tsp olive oil and use this to stuff the fish. Transfer to the roasting tin. Drizzle the fish with a little oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Quarter the tomatoes and the lemon, and place them around the fish. Roast for 15-20 minutes until the fish is tender and cooked. Serve with the roasted tomatoes and lemon quarters.
Cook one large fish for about 20 minutes. Cook two smaller individual fish for about 15 minutes.