- 2 large pork tenderloins, about 500g (1lb) each
- 3-4 tbsp sambal oelek
- Olive oil
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Heat the oven to 220°C (gas mark 7). Dry the pork fillets with kitchen towel and place them on a baking tray. With a sharp knife, make a few slashes on each piece of pork.
- Spread the sambal oelek over both the pork fillets, then drizzle each one with a little olive oil and season with a little salt.
- Roast in the top of the oven for about 20 minutes, or until cooked and coloured. Rest the meat in a warm place for 10 mins, then slice and serve with steamed green vegetables. Accompany with a bowl of sweet chilli sauce.
You need a really hot oven for this, so make sure it is heated to the correct temperature. The sambal oelek is also delicious rubbed into a piece of pork to roast.