- 1.5l (48fl oz) chicken stock (preferably homemade)
- 500g (1lb) readymade fresh tortellini
- Parmesan, grated
- 2tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the tortellini and cook for 3-4 minutes (check pack instructions for timing); the tortellini should float to the top of the pot when ready.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop equal portions of tortellini into 4 large soup or pasta bowls. Ladle the hot broth on top of the tortellini and top with grated parmesan and parsley.
The better the stock, the better the dish. If using stock cubes, look for organic.