- 150g (5oz) feta cheese cut into 1½cm (¾in) cubes
- Olive oil
- 2 medium courgettes
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Handful pea shoots
- 2 little gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 3tbsp mint leaves
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Heat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 4). Place the feta on a baking sheet, drizzle with a little oil and bake for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, slice the courgettes into thin strips using a vegetable peeler. Combine the courgettes, radishes, onion, pea shoots and lettuce leaves in a large bowl. Whisk together the dressing ingredients and lightly dress the salad.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with mint and the feta. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
A mixture of green and yellow courgettes gives the dish a colourful variation.