- 1 red onion, peeled and
- finely chopped
- 1 Bramley apple, cored and finely diced
- 120g (4oz) dried cranberries
- 150g (5oz) fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 75g (2½oz) butter, melted
- Heat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 4). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- Make the stuffing by mixing all the ingredients together until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
Try matching the colour of the muffin cases to your Christmas colour scheme for extra impact on the table.