- 600ml (19fl oz) plain greek yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4tbsp chopped mint
- 4tsp chopped dill
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 2 small cucumbers, diced
- Tabasco sauce
- 500g (16oz) large cooked prawns, peeled
- 4 baby gem lettuces
- Place the yoghurt in a mixing bowl and stir through the garlic, mint, dill, lemon juice and cucumber. Season with salt and add a few drops of Tabasco sauce. Stir through the prawns.
- Separate the lettuces into individual leaves.
- To serve, place a large spoonful of the mixture into each lettuce cup. Serve on individual plates or on one large platter.
This recipe is great to serve as canapés at a party - just double the quantities of all the ingredients.